The Career Services Office posts openings as they are received. Please refer to specific postings for information about how to apply. These listings do not include positions at Luzerne County Community College. If you are interested in employment at the college, please see 'Jobs at LCCC' under the About LCCC tab.
LCCC holds targeted Career Fairs during the Fall and Spring semesters and smaller recruitment events year-round. If you are an employer and wish to be included in one of our job fairs or would like to reserve a table for a recruitment event, please contact Ursula Uhrin at 1-800-377-5222 (ext. 7456) and ask to be added to our mailing list.
- 10 Best Jobs for Recent College Graduates
- What to Expect From Your First Job Out of College
- The Biggest Mistakes Job Seekers Make After College
- Ask Yourself These Questions Before You Accept the Job Offer
- Factors That Contribute to Happiness at Work — That Don’t Include Money
- The Hidden Meanings Behind Common Job Interview Questions
- 20 most common interview questions (and how to answer them)
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of a Job Fair
- 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Life After College
- Professional Diversity Network
- 10 Tips To Get the Most Out Of On-Campus Career Fairs
- How to Follow Up After the Interview