Request your transcript online using Self Service at: self-service.luzerne.edu
*Payment, by credit card, will be required immediately after the request is submitted.
***Do not request transcripts through Self Service until your final grades are posted.
If you have never accessed Self Service before, you can retrieve your Self Service user id:
- Click Students (Blue button)
- Click Find Self Service/Student ID
- Enter Your last name (from when you attended LCCC) and your social security number
- Click Login (use the user id from step 3) and your password is your 6-digit birth-date entered as MMDDYY)
- Change your password (when prompted) to something unique.
If you have accessed Self Service previously and forgot your password:
- Click Students
- Click What's my Password
If you have issues getting into Self Service, contact:
LCCC IT Help Desk at (800) 377-5222 x7711 or x7752 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Radziak, Database Administrator at 570-740-0752 or email@example.com
Request by Mail or In-Person:
Print out the Transcript Request Form, complete, then choose one of the following;
Luzerne County Community College
1333 South Prospect Street
Nanticoke, PA 18634
Drop off the form at the Registrar's Office located in Building #5, Room 516, Main Campus, Nanticoke
For more information:
Phone: 1.800.377.LCCC (5222), ext. 7594