Register For Classes
New degree seeking students who are either full time (at least 12 credits) or part time (under 12 credits) must get an advisor or counselor's approval before they can register for classes. Once accepted to the College, please follow the steps below to get started.
- Create your Student Email Account
This will allow you to communicate with staff in a way that identifies you and provides staff with your permission to register you for classes. If you need technical support with this step, please contact LCCC's help desk at 1800-377-5222 Option #1 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orientation / Registration
- View Online Orientation video to learn about services offered at the college.
- Learn about Self Service registration and planning.
- Submit RSVP to initiate the registration process.
Re-Admit, Transfer, Returning Students, and Early College Students
Students who have taken 15 credits or more and have a 2.5+ GPA Students can utilize Self Service to register for classes without the permission of a counselor or advisor! If you have not used Self Service before please view the tutorials below.
If you do not meet the credit or GPA requirements above you may register with assistance from a counselor or advisor. To do so please complete an RSVP to request for someone to review your record and to begin communication with a counselor/advisor. Please make sure your LCCC email address is included.
You can also register by email by sending your course and section requests to email@example.com from your LCCC email account. If you do not have an LCCC email account, please create one below. If you need technical support with this step or forgot your password, please contact LCCC's help desk at 1800-377-5222 Option #1 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Students (students currently enrolled at another post-secondary institution).
Please be sure to seek the approval of your home institution before registering at LCCC.
- Visiting students can utilize Self Service to register for classes without the permission of a counselor or advisor! If you have not used Self Service before please view the tutorials below.
- Register by email by sending your course and section request to email@example.com from your LCCC email account
- If you need to speak to a counselor or advisor please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you thinking about dropping a course? The procedure for this has recently changed. If you are struggling in your classes due to the changeover to an online platform, please contact your instructors and copy Counseling@luzerne.edu (Counselor's approval required to drop a class) to discuss the best solution for your success in maintaining the work you have done so far. The college has developed several ways in which you can still be successful. Please visit https://www.luzerne.edu/covidinfo/covidblog.jsp for a full explanation.