What We Offer You
As an active member of the Alumni Association, you will have the opportunity to help LCCC achieve its goals, to meet and network with people in the community, to participate in a variety of recreational activities, to develop new skills, and of course, to have FUN!
Members work to provide benefits and opportunities for graduates as well as current students. You automatically become a member when you graduate or upon completion of at least 15 credits at LCCC.
As an alumnus of Luzerne County Community College, you can:
- Receive Assistance from Career Services including resume enhancement, job announcements and other professional services.
- Use the College Library and computer terminals.
- Graduates of the College are eligible for a 20% discount at the bookstore. Some exclusions apply (i.e. textbooks) and this offer is nontransferable. You must present your Alumni Association ID card at the time of purchase.
- Receive a subscription to The Bridge, the alumni magazine.
- Participate in a variety of recreational activities and social programs including the Alumni Craft Festival, Alumni Graduate Reception, Annual Phonathon, Student/Alumni Programs such as the Student/Alumni Basketball Games, family picnics and recreational bus trips!
- Receive discounts on LCCC's Continuing Education Courses - LCCC grads are eligible for a 15% discount on non-credit courses taken through LCCC's Continuing Education Department. To receive the discount you must mention the discount program and identify yourself as an LCCC graduate. Some exclusions apply and this offer is nontransferable. To learn more about the vast array of courses currently being offered, courses contact the Continuing Education department at (570) 740-0480 or online visit the website at https://www.luzerne.edu/coned.
- Become a member of the Cross Valley Federal Credit Union- the Cross Valley FCU offers a number of financial services to its customers including financial services, loans, discounts, online banking and more.
Many of these services require an alumni ID card. To obtain yours contact the alumni office at (570) 740-0735 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org