With Spanish for the Pharmacy, you will be able to do the following (and more) in Spanish:
- Explain client privacy issues;
- Receive prescription drop-off or pick-up information;
- Collect personal and insurance information;
- Handle workman's compensation prescriptions;
- Facilitate prescription refills;
- Describe the administration and dosage of medicines;
- Assist clients with their non-prescription needs; and
- Finalize a sale at the cash register.
This program also contains the following appendices: The Spanish Surname System;
Cross-Cultural Information; The Spanish Alphabet; Announcing Dates and Times; Common Ailments, Symptoms and Diseases; General Pharmacy Terminology; Linear Measurement Terms; Metric Equivalents; and Warnings and Side Effects Checklist.