With Spanish for Nursing, you will be able to do the following (and more) in Spanish:
- Obtain basic information and history about the patient;
- Perform physical assessment including vital signs;
- Prepare patients for surgery and other procedures;
- Administer medication and injections;
- Feed and bathe patients;
- Assist and interact with the patient's family;
- Indicate knowledge of Hispanic health system;
- Reduce Hispanic's fear of hospital settings;
- Honor patient's requests;
- Assist in emergency situations; and
- Perform routine procedures.
This program also contains the following English/Spanish glossaries: The Human Body; Diseases, Disorders, Injuries, and Accidents; Conditions and Symptoms Glossary; Operations and Procedures Glossary; Places in the Hospital; The Hospital Room; Medical Personnel; Pharmacological Terms; Sexual Terminology and Problem Words.