With Survival Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers, you will be able to do the following (and more) in Spanish:
- Greet others and use common expressions;
- Disarm a suspect, make arrests, and ID individuals;
- Stop and search a vehicle, premise, or person;
- Conduct field sobriety tests;
- Execute warrants;
- Read the Miranda Warning;
- Render aid to victims; and
- Recognize offensive (red flag) Spanish words.
This program also contains the following appendices; Drug Table; Numbers and Dates; The Spanish Surname System; Common Spanish Nicknames; Descriptor Questions and Glossary; Criminal Justice and Legal Terminology; Parts of the Body; Parts of a Vehicle; Consent to Search Forms; Latin American Identity Documents; and Metric Weight and Height Conversions. Wallet cards that feature the Miranda Warning and Waiver are included.