With Spanish for Industry, Manufacturing, and Warehousing, you will be able to do the following (and more) in Spanish:
- Greet and compliment employees;
- Express numbers, measurements, and fractions;
- Assist with employment and scheduling issues;
- Control safety and medical situations;
- Issue commands for general and specific industries; and
- Issue commands for manufacturing and warehouse tasks
This program also contains the following appendices: Dates and Telling Time; Measurements, Fractions and Metric Equivalents; Common Spanish First and Last Names; The Spanish Surname System; Spanish Nicknames; The Spanish Alphabet; Signs and Colors; Departments and Areas in Buildings; and Uniform and General Glossaries.