Academics & Classes
LCCC offers over 100 academic, technical, and career training programs to meet whatever career goal or skill interest you wish to pursue.
Start your education . . .
. . . To a Four-Year Degree?
More than half of our graduates transfer to a four-year college or university. Studies have shown that students who start their education at a community college perform just as well or better once they enter a four-year college or university. Our small classes and personal attention help you meet the most rigorous academic standards found at any college or university. The College has formal articulation agreements with over 40 colleges and universities that allow automatic acceptance for graduates in various majors who meet required grade point averages. Plus LCCC credits transfer to colleges and universities nationwide. If you're thinking of a four-year college, start with LCCC.
. . . .To A Successful Career?
Many of our programs lead you directly into employment, where you will see the rewards of your knowledge and skills immediately. Our faculty keep current on changes in today's increasingly technical workplace, and the College's Career Services office will help you find your way to the right job, beginning with your very first day on campus. A career program at LCCC can give you the competitive edge you'll need in today's job market.
LCCC offers the following degree options:
- A.A. - Two-Year Associate in Arts Program - Designed to earn an Associate Degree to transfer to a four-year college or university
- A.S. - Two-Year Associate in Science Programs - Designed to earn an Associate Degree to transfer to a four-year college or university
- A.A.S. - Two-Year Associate in Applied Science Degrree - Designed to earn an Associate Degree or enter the workforce
- Certificate of Specialization Programs - Designed to earn a one-year Certificate
- Diploma Programs - Designed to earn a one-semester Diploma