Contact Tracing Training
Across the country, as schools, institutions, and businesses reopen, the key to doing so safely and responsibly includes testing and skillful contact tracing based on case identification. Contact tracing expertise will help public agencies quickly track the spread of the coronavirus and help public health departments address and mitigate outbreaks swiftly. This course will help prepare individuals to work as contact tracers for public health and other entities tasked with educating individuals who are identified as contacts with appropriate information to keep themselves and others safe.
Nine hours of synchronous training along with a one hour orientation class on using web conferencing tools and how to use BB Learn. Final segment of two hours will be resume writing and virtual job fair.
Remainder of class hours are asynchronous learning via BB Learn.
- 1 hour technology usage
- 9 hours of synchronous training through LCCC
- 3 hours will be Dept. of Health Training that is held on a schedule, but on-going
- 21 hours will be ASTHO (Association of State and territorial Health Officials) Program. Outcome is a Certificate
- 6 hours will be Johns Hopkins Course
- 3 hours will be the CDC Course
- 2 hours of Virtual Job Fair and Resume Preparation
These programs are designed to allow you to enter the job market with a minimum amount of training time.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Days/Times||Sessions||Tuition||Hours||Register||Virtual Meetings through Blackboard Collaborate||10/27/2020||11/19/2020||Tuesdays and Thursdays|
|8||$429||45||Please call 1-800-377-5222, ext. 7480 for future registration details|